The St. Regis Mumbai is one of the fantastic five-star hotels within Mumbai and it is well-known for its extraordinary service, as well as its luxurious qualities. When guests walk into the main lobby, they will be swept away by the contemporary artwork that lines the walls, as well as the Olde World charm of the décor.
There are 395 lavish guest rooms, of which 27 of them are suites. They all offer all the comforts of home including a Wi-Fi connection, and they all offer spectacular views of either the city or the Arabian Sea. The bathroom is full of marble and features a rainforest shower, as well as a bathtub, and every guest will enjoy the fully stocked refreshment area in their room while they are watching a show on the forty-inch television.
The state-of-the-art business center is perfect for those who need to conduct a little business during their visit. However, every guest will also appreciate the executive writing desk with its convenient media hub that is placed in each guest room.
Guests can utilize the modern equipment inside the fitness center or take a swim in the infinity pool that overlooks the city. Those who need to relax a little can venture down to the Iridium Spa for a signature treatment or simply allow the St. Regis Butler Service to fulfill their needs twenty-four hours a day.
Number of Bedrooms
£220 per night
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop Pool
- Rooftop Bar
- Airport Shuttle
- City Views
- Local tours
- Cultural Activities
- Authentic Local Dining
- Spa Facilities
Highlights & Reviews
- Fine Dining On Site
- Inspired by the city's vibrancy, the Hotel puts forth indulgent regional and international flavors – from Seven Kitchens, the effervescent all-day diner, to By the Mekong, a culinary journey through China, Thailand and Vietnam, and Yuuka, the award-winning Modern Japanese restaurant.
- Gym & Fitness
- The 24-hour Athletic Club houses state-of-the-art cardiovascular, circuit training and free-weights equipment complete with TV screens and iPod docking stations. A locker room, steam, sauna, and whirlpool facilities give guests the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Personal trainers are available.
- Outdoor Pool
- The outdoor infinity pool has a lounge area, a deck with private cabanas and a pool bar.
- Spa Facility
- Iridium Spa reflects the signature St. Regis refinement and unrivaled attention to detail. The Spa houses 9 serene therapy rooms, including a luxurious Couple's Suite, with internationally trained therapists and custom-blended elixirs to offer a bespoke transformative experience.
- Adjacent to the hotel is the Palladium mall, the city's most luxurious shopping address and home to the finest brands, upscale boutiques, and restaurants and bars.
- Theatre Museums
- Prince of Wales Museum and Asiatic Library. Rising from a 111 year old textile mill land, The St. Regis Mumbai's location is set apart by an unparalleled heritage of weaving, grandiose and legacy. Within a short drive, guests can explore: Worli, Mahalaxmi Racecourse, Haji Ali’s Tomb, the Kohinoor Sports Complex, Gateway of India, and Prince of Wales Museum. Guests who are visiting for business will find the hotel minutes from the Bombay Stock Exchange and the Bandra Kurla Complex.
Hotel AddressThe St. Regis Mumbai
462, Senapati Bapat Marg