The Six Senses Zil Pasyon is a gorgeous resort that can be found slightly hidden amongst the rest of the secluded areas on the private island of Félicité. The entire island is surrounded by the Indian Ocean and the only way to get there is by flying and landing on the jetty helipad or via a boat from either Praslin or La Digue Islands, which are not too far away. Many guests will start their journey to this elegant resort by flying into the Seychelles International Airport, which is approximately thirty nautical miles away, and then boarding a boat to cross the sparkling water of the ocean.
Once guests arrive at Six Senses Zil Pasyon, guests are shown to their room, so they can freshen up before heading out into paradise. Every guest will find an activity that they enjoy while staying at this resort, as the options are endless. A few of the more popular activities include swimming in the rock-edged pool, taking a cooking class, watching a movie at the cinema, or a number of water sports like diving, kayaking, and sailing. Most guests will want to have the staff assist them with making arrangements for island hopping tours too.
There are multiple restaurants on-site and they serve dishes that have been influenced by many cultures including the Chinese, French, English, Indians, and more. Much of the produce that is used for the meals are sourced from the on-site organic garden.
The Six Senses Spa Zil Pasyon is now open and guests can partake in a large variety of treatments before sinking into the saltwater pool. Those who need some quiet time will find the meditation and yoga classes a blessing, and the sundeck is the perfect space to rest for a few minutes afterwards.
Number of Bedrooms
£1900 per night
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Children's Programmes
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Water sport facilities (on site)
Highlights & Reviews
- Fine Dining On Site
- Chef's Kitchen with interactive experience for up to 6 guests.
- Child Programs
- Trouloulou Kid's Villa with activities for guests ages 4 to 12
- Pool Outdoor
- Rock-edge outdoor main pool, and private pools within villas.
- Spa Facility
- Six Senses Spa Zil Pasyon has oceanfront location, elevated saltwater pool, sundeck, yoga, meditation pavilions and 5 treatment villas.
- 3 sandy beaches with pristine waters and surroundings
- Biking Touring
- Guests can be transported to La Digue, to explore the smallest of 3 inhabited islands.
- Ecological Tourism
- Guided tours of Vallée de Mai, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the heart of Praslin National Park.
- 18-hole championship course on the neighboring island of Praslin.
Hotel AddressSix Senses Zil Pasyon
P.O. Box 696
Bois De Rose Avenue
Victoria, Mahé, 3166-1