Raffles is a name that is quite well-known, due in part to its extraordinary features, but mostly due to the amazing staff at each location. While this brand can be found all the way from Europe to Asia, it has now arrived on the breathtaking islands of the Seychelles, which is within the beautiful Indian Ocean. Raffles can be found on the island of Praslin, which has been considered as the New Garden of Eden. This luxurious resort welcomes each guest in authentic Seychellois tradition, and then allows them to escape the reality of life and enjoy the warmth of the islands.
This beautiful resort can be reached via a short fifteen-minute flight from the Mahé International Airport in Victoria, which is the island’s capital. Once guests arrive, they can check into one of the eighty-six spacious villas that offer all the comforts of home, before wandering down to the soft, silky sand of Anse Tamaka. Each one of the villas offers complete privacy and looks out at either the sparkling water of the ocean or the lush greenery that covers the nearby hills filled with rushing waterfalls and trickling streams.
The Curieuse Restaurant is the perfect place for guests to enjoy delectable Mediterranean cuisine, as well as the traditional dishes of Losean. The Raffles Spa is a must for those guests who are looking for a way to rejuvenate their bodies and mind and numerous treatments are available to ensure every guest has the one that they desire.
Number of Bedrooms
£1200 per night
- Free WiFi
- Airport Shuttles
- Spa Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Outdoor Pools
- Evening Enterntainment
- Kid's Club
- Water Sports
- Biking (Free)
Highlights & Reviews
- Fine Dining On Site
- he restaurants and bars at Raffles Praslin offers a selection of cuisine, ranging from International and Creole specialties, as well as an impressive collection of wines, liquors and cocktail concoctions to satiate the palates of the discerning guests.
- Fitness Center
- Adjacent to the Raffles Spa is a world-class gymnasium with state-of-the-art equipment, for the exclusive use of residents only. Artfully designed with the quest towards health and fitness in mind, the gymnasium is the ultimate space for a good workout regime. A bright and airy Movement Pavilion sets the stage for a personal Yoga or Pilates session with the in-house instructor.
- Child Programs
- To ensure that children are well-taken care of at Raffles Praslin, the resort offers a comprehensive programme tailored for toddlers, children and teens. The dedicated recreation team of The Sugar Palm Club seeks to delight the young ones with daily games and activities on the resort premise or off-site.
- Spa Facility
- Combining time-honored traditions and modern day technology to nurture the mind, body and soul, Raffles Spa is the perfect retreat for your escape from hustle and bustle of life.
- The beaches on the islands of Seychelles are known as one of the world’s greatest treasures ever. Anse Takamaka, where Raffles Praslin Seychelles is located at, is blessed with white sandy beaches amidst a stunning backdrop of granite rock boulders.
- Set sail on a sunset cruise onboard a chartered yatcht on the boundless azure Indian Ocean or take in the beauty of the islands from a bird's eye view on a private helicopter. A desired journey can be personalised, just the way you wish to enjoy it.
Hotel AddressRaffles Praslin Seychelles