The Four Seasons Resort Seychelles can be found along the shoreline of the Indian Ocean and if one were in the water, they would find themselves looking up towards the treehouse villas that seem to be intricately placed along the side of the hill. There are sixty-seven villas and suites at this luxurious resort, and they have all been designed so that they blend in with the natural surroundings of the area wonderfully. Each one features Creole designs, and they were constructed out of natural wood and bricks. Guests will love the outdoor spaces that are included with their suite or villa, as those areas are surrounded by a tropical paradise that includes jackfruit, coconut, mango, and cinnamon trees.
Whether guests are in their room, or in their outdoor space, they will find that they have amazing views of either the ocean’s water or the spectacular landscape of the region. Guests are encouraged to spend their days lounging by the pool, or walking barefoot down to the sandy beach, as they listen to the birds chirping in the background. This resort offers the ultimate in peace and serenity, which means everyone will find themselves relaxed and recharged soon after they arrive.
Number of Bedrooms
£920 per night
- Indoor/outdoor showers
- Deep soaking tub
- Complimentary WiFi
- Multilingual Concierge
- Outdoor pool
- Children's programs
- Water sports pavilion
- Air conditioning
- (42-inch) flat-screen television
Highlights & Reviews
- Fine Dining On Site
- Boasting spectacular ocean and sunset views from the top of the hillside, ZEZ is the perfect place to dine. A breakfast buffet offers Continental and Asian dishes, while a full American breakfast and some speciality dishes are available a la carte.
- Fitness Center
- The Fitness Centre offers 128 square metres (1,380 square feet) of workout facilities that include state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, each machine with its own television and headset for private entertainment. Complimentary exercise wear is available, including shorts, shirts, gym shoes and socks.
- Outdoor Pool
- The 517-square-metre (5,565-square-foot) pool is located just a few steps from the beach. Guests can relax on one of the chaises lounges and enjoy poolside dining and refreshments.
- Spa Facility
- Located at the top of the hill, with spectacular views of Petite Anse and the entire Resort, the Spa is designed with a focus on solitude and seclusion. Five individual spa pavilions offer beautiful views of the Indian Ocean.
- The Lemuria Resort Golf Course is an 18-hole, par-70 course where the first 12 holes are lined with palm trees. From the 13th hole onwards, the course becomes increasingly challenging, extending over steep slopes of thickly forested hills offering breathtaking views.
- An advanced trail, suitable for a comfortably paced walk, offers steep elevation changes and some of the most impressive views of the Resort.
- Joggers looking for a moderate course can take advantage of the Resort's jogging trail around the lagoon and through the garden at the foothills of the mountain backdrop surrounding Petite Anse
Hotel Addressour Seasons Resort Seychelles