Brilliantly green coastline reveals tree-house villas perched on a jungled hillside. Lounge by your plunge pool, then stroll to the powder-sand beach, one of the best on the island. Revel in days of barefoot ease, serenaded by tropical birdsong and scented by cinnamon trees and frangipani. Recharge the spirit with storybook adventure, exploring jungle and sea. With refreshing warmth and devoted attention, Four Seasons awakens the joy of fresh discovery.
67 villas and suites of Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reflect the symphony of contrasts that characterises the island’s natural surroundings. These expansive accommodations are grounded in traditional Creole design featuring natural timber and brick, with views that soar above rocky granite outcroppings to the azure waters of the Indian Ocean or the island’s verdant landscape. All villas and suites feature expansive outdoor spaces that open up to a lush tropical oasis, where coconut, mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees kiss the air with a heady fragrance.
Number of Bedrooms
£920 per night
- Indoor/outdoor showers
- Deep soaking tub
- Complimentary WiFi
- Multilingual Concierge
- Outdoor pool
- Children's programs
- Water sports pavilion
- Air conditioning
- (42-inch) flat-screen television
Highlights & Reviews
- Fine Dining On Site
- Boasting spectacular ocean and sunset views from the top of the hillside, ZEZ is the perfect place to dine. A breakfast buffet offers Continental and Asian dishes, while a full American breakfast and some speciality dishes are available a la carte.
- Fitness Center
- The Fitness Centre offers 128 square metres (1,380 square feet) of workout facilities that include state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, each machine with its own television and headset for private entertainment. Complimentary exercise wear is available, including shorts, shirts, gym shoes and socks.
- Outdoor Pool
- The 517-square-metre (5,565-square-foot) pool is located just a few steps from the beach. Guests can relax on one of the chaises lounges and enjoy poolside dining and refreshments.
- Spa Facility
- Located at the top of the hill, with spectacular views of Petite Anse and the entire Resort, the Spa is designed with a focus on solitude and seclusion. Five individual spa pavilions offer beautiful views of the Indian Ocean.
- The Lemuria Resort Golf Course is an 18-hole, par-70 course where the first 12 holes are lined with palm trees. From the 13th hole onwards, the course becomes increasingly challenging, extending over steep slopes of thickly forested hills offering breathtaking views.
- An advanced trail, suitable for a comfortably paced walk, offers steep elevation changes and some of the most impressive views of the Resort.
- Joggers looking for a moderate course can take advantage of the Resort's jogging trail around the lagoon and through the garden at the foothills of the mountain backdrop surrounding Petite Anse
Hotel Addressour Seasons Resort Seychelles