The Ritz Carlton in Riyadh is considered to be a grand palace hotel, which is not surprising due to its pre-eminent address within this capital region. This luxurious palace can be found within fifty-two acres of stunning and fragrant gardens and there are water fountains, native palms, and six-hundred-year-old olive trees that were brought over from Lebanon scattered throughout that beautiful space.
While this elegant hotel was originally created as a place for dignitaries and heads of state to stay while visiting the area, every traveler can now walk through the halls. The traditional Arabian architecture features arched doorways and marble hallways, plus extraordinary spacious rooms. Guests enjoy the hotel’s proximity to the King Abdulaziz Convention Centre, although most will never step foot inside.
The dome that is placed over the swimming pool has floor to ceiling windows that allow guests to look out towards the gardens as they take a leisurely swim. Many visitors spend quite a bit of time inside the fitness center and the sauna, but a few can be seen at the six-lane bowling alley as well.
Everyone can be seen sitting on the outdoor terrace in the afternoon, as they enjoy afternoon tea and possibly a Cuban cigar. There are six restaurants on-site and guests can choose from Lebanese, Chinese, or Italian cuisine for their meals. The main buffet restaurant serves breakfast every day, however, many guests prefer to order room service for that meal.
Number of Bedrooms
£190 per night
- Free WiFi
- Fine Dining
- City Centre
- Business Facilities
- Indoor Pool
- Spa Facilities
- Local Tours
- Dessert Tours
- Dessert Sports
- Local Dining
Highlights & Reviews
- Business Center
- 24- hour business services (delivery, fax, photocopying, secretarial services)
- Banquets & Meetings
- More than 5,800 square meters (62,000 square feet) of conference space combined, including two colossal ballrooms in a separate wing.
- Fitness Center
- Our Health Club is located on the B Level, equipped with range of life fitness equipments, Open 24 hours a day. Lockers are available for gentlemen.
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor heated pool on the mezzanine level featuring garden views from the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Spa Facility
- An exclusive facility for males, The Ritz-Carlton Spa features 3 treatment rooms and health club with a spa menu that offers revival retreat.
Hotel AddressRitz Carlton Riyadh