The Ritz Carlton in Kyoto can be found on the flowing Kamogawa River, which is near the infamous downtown locations of Gion, Pontocho, and Kawaramachi. The staff at this luxurious hotel always understands their guests’ needs and they take the time necessary to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay immensely.
There are 134 guest rooms that are quite spacious, and they all incorporate the traditional Kyoto elements, as well as the local traditions and cultures. Each room offers spectacular views of either the Kamogawa River or the Higashiyama Mountains. A few of the suites include an outdoor garden and they are designed to look like a traditional Japanese tsukimidai moon viewing deck.
There are two different restaurants, as well as a bar for people to sit and relax while enjoying a drink or something to eat. The Lobby Lounge offers elegance to any afternoon or evening and it is the popular gathering place for all guests. Mizuki is a restaurant that serves Japanese cuisine and the menu offers so many different varieties for people to choose from. La Locanda is an Italian restaurant that offers modern classics and guests can even have a meal in private if they book the historic Kyoto townhouse portion of the restaurant.
This hotel is perfect for guests who are in the city for business or pleasure.
Number of Bedrooms
£560 per night
- Free WiFi
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Fine Dining
- Business Faciltiies
- Local Tours
Highlights & Reviews
- Banquets & Meetings
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto boasts four different types of banquet rooms, which can be arranged to accommodate various needs, such as receptions, parties, meetings, exhibitions and seminars, depending on the customer's needs.
- Fitness Center
- Fitness gym with latest technology equipment.
- Kids Club
- Ritz Kids delights and engages your children to interact with their surroundings in a fresh and exciting way, while introducing them to the four important pillars of Ritz Kids discovery: Water, Land, Environmental Responsibility and Culture.
- Indoor Pool
- 20 meter indoor pool with ambient atmosphere to relax
- Spa Facility
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa & Fitness.
- Higashiyama Sanju-Roppo (36-mountain range).
Hotel AddressThe Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto
Kamogawa Nijo-Ohashi Hotori