The Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto sits serenely on the banks of the Kamogawa river, in a prime location with expansive views of the famous Higashiyama Sanju-Roppo. The hotel is also close to Kyoto’s famous downtown districts such as Gion, Kawaramachi and Pontocho streets, convenient locations for both sightseeing and business. Here, you can experience quality time that is only available in the world’s finest hotels, in a luxurious space that is steeped in the ancient traditions and culture of Kyoto. At the Ritz-Carlton, their long experience and deep understanding of guests’ needs allow them to offer a unique brand of hospitality.
The 134 guest rooms measure 50 square meters on average, the largest in Kyoto. These are luxurious spaces that incorporate the traditional elements of Kyoto. Guests can relax both body and mind while experiencing the wind, the light and the scenic beauty in the rooms overlooking the Kamogawa river and Higashiyama mountains. Some suites have outdoor gardens modeled after traditional Japanese tsukimidai “moon-viewing decks.” Grand Luxury rooms are designed to express both Japan’s serene warmth and its elegance.
Delicate and artistic, theater-style restaurants play on all the senses. The unique restaurants and bars are suitable for any occasion. The Lobby Lounge is the perfect scene for elegant afternoons, and the Japanese restaurant Mizuki serves up the world of Japanese cuisine in four delicious genres. Italian restaurant La Locanda expresses a modern classic theme – and with its historic Kyoto townhouse serving as a private room, it creates a bold and innovative space.
Number of Bedrooms
£560 per night
- Free WiFi
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Fine Dining
- Business Faciltiies
- Local Tours
Highlights & Reviews
- Banquets & Meetings
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto boasts four different types of banquet rooms, which can be arranged to accommodate various needs, such as receptions, parties, meetings, exhibitions and seminars, depending on the customer's needs.
- Fitness Center
- Fitness gym with latest technology equipment.
- Kids Club
- Ritz Kids delights and engages your children to interact with their surroundings in a fresh and exciting way, while introducing them to the four important pillars of Ritz Kids discovery: Water, Land, Environmental Responsibility and Culture.
- Indoor Pool
- 20 meter indoor pool with ambient atmosphere to relax
- Spa Facility
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa & Fitness.
- Higashiyama Sanju-Roppo (36-mountain range).
Hotel AddressThe Ritz-Carlton, Kyoto
Kamogawa Nijo-Ohashi Hotori