The Hotel Plaza Athenee Paris is one star higher than a five-star hotel, which only goes to show how extraordinary everything is during a person’s stay there. This luxurious hotel can be found on one of the city’s most fashionable streets, Avenue Montaigne, and it is quite close to the Champs Élysées.
Guests can stay in one of the 154 rooms and suites, which are all spacious and contain marble bathrooms. Every room has a plasma television and access to more than two hundred on-demand movies. Everyone can choose their own types of drinks to be placed in their personalized minibar, plus each guest can choose from five different pillows for their beds. Views of the Eiffel Tower can be seen from every room, which means that no guest needs to venture too far to see this iconic feature.
The Dior Institute Spa is the best place for guests to go when they are looking to relax, and every guest has free access to it. Those looking for a little more adventure during their stay will love the seasonal ice-skating rink.
Guests are treated to an American breakfast each day and the on-site restaurants offer delectable French and Japanese cuisine. One of the restaurants also features a delicious summer menu.
Number of Bedrooms
- Dorchester Collection Hotel
- 5* Luxury
- Fine Dining
- Pets Allowed
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Facilities
Highlights & Reviews
- The Classic Eiffel Suites are apartments typical of the 19th-century Paris of Baron Haussmann, with a style that is decidedly haute couture. They provide a magnificent view of the majestic Iron Lady. It is a unique, almost hypnotic sight.
- A chic hotel on the Avenue Montaigne, one of the most prestigious haute couture addresses with big name stores (Armani, Dior, Chanel, Vuitton) in close proximity. This is one of the city’s eight officially-designated “palace” hotels (a level up from five-star), it’s a five to 10- minute walk to the Avenue des Champs Élysées and the Grand Palais.
- The grand reception, with brushed oak desks, has showy flower arrangements in silver cones mounted on pillars circling a mosaic marble floor. The ground-floor Alain Ducasse restaurant has silver banquettes, a wall cabinet of the chef’s culinary equipment and shimmering crystal-drop chandeliers. It overlooks a courtyard restaurant which transforms into a winter skating rink in winter. A Dior spa has six treatment rooms and the haute couture theme is reflected in the blue fabric which swathes the ceiling of Le Bar Onirique. Well-heeled guests are a mix of European and Middle Eastern, tourists and business people.
- Five different restaurants are available at the hotel including the Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athenee 3 Michelin star restaurant.
- With its combination of innovation, elegance and sensory emotion, Dior Institute provides an exceptionally relaxing yet revitalizing break. Here, in timeless surroundings, the main aim is to recreate your youth using an exclusive holistic approach based on the very best treatments and techniques to achieve perfection.
Hotel AddressHotel Plaza Athenee
25 Avenue De Montaigne