Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita offers 123 spacious villas and residences designed to inspire connection with the natural surroundings. Our Lagoon Pool Villas and Presidential Suite are located on our private 4.5-hectare (11-acre) island, Ile aux Chats, while our Mangrove Pool Villas, Garden Pool Villas and Private Residences are on the mainland.Large windows and doors allow seamless indoor/outdoor living and provide inspiring views in all directions-from the calm, quiet lagoon to the backdrop of the Bambou Mountains-overlaid with a sense of peaceful seclusion. Tranquil decor rich with natural woods, volcanic stone and other indigenous materials brings the flavour of Mauritius indoors.All accommodations feature a private landscaped terrace with plunge pool, an open-air bathroom with deep soaking tub and a private exotic outdoor garden shower, and high-tech comfort with plasma televisions, DVD players, iPod docking stations, wireless Internet connectivity and tea/coffee-making facilities.Thrill to the oceanfront finish on the Ernie Els golf course. Splash with the family on serene lagoon beaches. Instill tranquility with regionally-inspired treatments in an over-water spa. Fill every moment with a sense of natural connection and exquisite retreat.
Number of Bedrooms
£586 per night
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Airport Shuttle
- Restaurant & Bar
- Fitness Centre
- Water Sports
- Golf Course
Highlights & Reviews
- Business Center
- 24-hour business services.
- Fine Dining On Site
- In a stunning open-air setting looking across the lagoon on the Resort's private island, Ile aux Chats, Acquapazza serves contemporary Italian cuisine with an emphasis on seafood.
- Fitness Center
- Immersed in the serenity of lush tropical gardens, the Resort's state-of-the-art fitness centre offers a calm oasis for the fitness enthusiast, with a semi-Olympic lap pool, Technogym equipment, an aerobics studio and spinning bikes. Expert Four Seasons support includes interactive cycling, stretching and aerobics.
- Child Programs
- Whether yours is just beginning, all grown-up or at any stage in between, Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita is a wonderful base for your family. We go out of our way to make our youngest guests feel welcome, and our resourceful Concierge is always close at hand; to make reservations for a family dinner, arrange a trip to the Sugar Adventure, organise a birthday party or help arrange a babysitter
- Outdoor Pool
- The infinity-edge pool is located on the Resort's private island of Ile aux Chats, facing the picturesque turquoise lagoon. With the breathtaking effect of floating above the lagoon, the infinity-edge pool is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing swim while appreciating the beautiful view of the ocean and nearby islands.
- The full-service spa hovers above the turquoise waters of the lagoon, where ocean breezes and gentle waves lull spa guests into a sense of peaceful relaxation. The spa features twelve over-water treatment pavilions, including eight pavilions designed for two and four individual pavilions. Enjoy individual treatments or share side-by-side spa experiences with your companion, family or friends.
- Golf Driving Range
- The Golf Academy offers instruction and private lessons, and the Clubhouse is equipped to enhance any golfer's game. The club also features a driving range, putting green and Pro Shop.
- Designed by Ernie Els, Four Seasons Golf Club Mauritius at Anahita is a 7,580-yard, 18-hole, par-72 championship course with large fairways and five sets of tees. Six stunning oceanfront holes culminate in a final shot that is among the most spectacular in the world.
Hotel AddressFour Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita