The Four Seasons Resort Anahita has two separate locations, with one on the mainland and the other over on a private island called Ile aux Chats. Guests who are staying in one of the Mangrove Pool Villas, the Garden Pool Villas, or the beautiful Private Residences will find their accommodations on the mainland. Each one of those spaces has been created using natural woods, stunning volcanic stone, and many other indigenous materials from the area. They also have an extraordinary indoor and outdoor living spaces that looks out towards the tranquil water of the lagoon or the breathtaking Bambou Mountains in the distance.
The Lagoon Pool Villas and the Presidential Suites are all over on Ile aux Chats and that is where guests will find the ultimate seclusion from the busy world. The views are just as amazing from these guest areas. Every single guest space, on the island and the mainland, features a plunge pool, as well as an open-air bathroom with a garden shower and soaking tub. The rooms also have plasma televisions, iPod docking stations, Wi-Fi, DVD players, and an area set up for making coffee and tea.
The Ernie Els Golf Course is the perfect place for those who love to golf, or for those who have always wanted to learn. Guests of all ages will want to spend time on the sand down by the lagoon, although most will prefer the treatments within the over-water spa.
Number of Bedrooms
£586 per night
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Airport Shuttle
- Restaurant & Bar
- Fitness Centre
- Water Sports
- Golf Course
Highlights & Reviews
- Business Center
- 24-hour business services.
- Fine Dining On Site
- In a stunning open-air setting looking across the lagoon on the Resort's private island, Ile aux Chats, Acquapazza serves contemporary Italian cuisine with an emphasis on seafood.
- Fitness Center
- Immersed in the serenity of lush tropical gardens, the Resort's state-of-the-art fitness centre offers a calm oasis for the fitness enthusiast, with a semi-Olympic lap pool, Technogym equipment, an aerobics studio and spinning bikes. Expert Four Seasons support includes interactive cycling, stretching and aerobics.
- Child Programs
- Whether yours is just beginning, all grown-up or at any stage in between, Four Seasons Mauritius at Anahita is a wonderful base for your family. We go out of our way to make our youngest guests feel welcome, and our resourceful Concierge is always close at hand; to make reservations for a family dinner, arrange a trip to the Sugar Adventure, organise a birthday party or help arrange a babysitter
- Outdoor Pool
- The infinity-edge pool is located on the Resort's private island of Ile aux Chats, facing the picturesque turquoise lagoon. With the breathtaking effect of floating above the lagoon, the infinity-edge pool is an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing swim while appreciating the beautiful view of the ocean and nearby islands.
- The full-service spa hovers above the turquoise waters of the lagoon, where ocean breezes and gentle waves lull spa guests into a sense of peaceful relaxation. The spa features twelve over-water treatment pavilions, including eight pavilions designed for two and four individual pavilions. Enjoy individual treatments or share side-by-side spa experiences with your companion, family or friends.
- Golf Driving Range
- The Golf Academy offers instruction and private lessons, and the Clubhouse is equipped to enhance any golfer's game. The club also features a driving range, putting green and Pro Shop.
- Designed by Ernie Els, Four Seasons Golf Club Mauritius at Anahita is a 7,580-yard, 18-hole, par-72 championship course with large fairways and five sets of tees. Six stunning oceanfront holes culminate in a final shot that is among the most spectacular in the world.
Hotel AddressFour Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita