Set in the business and commercial hub of Worli, Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai brings unparalleled service and hospitality to one of the cities’ most desirable neighborhoods.Contemporary and bright, airy and inviting: you’ll feel perfectly at ease in one of the 202 spacious guest rooms and luxury suites, housed in a sleek and modern new building in Mumbai. Accommodations at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai offer a luxurious bathroom, upscale decor and floor-to-ceiling windows that bathe the space in natural light and frame dramatic views of the Arabian Sea or the vibrant Mumbai skyline. With only eight guest rooms per floor, you’ll enjoy the ideal combination of intimacy and spaciousness.
Experience imaginative menus and the areas most sought-after dining experience in sophisticated yet casual surroundings. Hit the gym and maintain fitness goals around the clock with the latest in cardiovascular and strength training machines, a juice bar, steam rooms and a resident yoga guru. Unwind on chaises longues beside the relaxation pool or near the open-air pool deck, where light snacks and beverages are served. Or retreat to one of eight spa treatment rooms, including two spacious suites – Natrajasana and Vajrasana – that function as private spas, allowing for hours of uninterrupted escapism in Mumbai.
Number of Bedrooms
£160 per night
- Pets Allowed
- Free Wifi
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Spa Facilities
- Stunning Views
- Golf Course
- Fine Dining
Highlights & Reviews
- Business Center
- 24-hour business services available daily.
- Fine Dining On Site
- Cafe Prato and Bar serves of Italian, Mediterranean and Indian cuisine amidst the high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. At San Qi, sample cuisine from across the Asian continent at this restaurant in Mumbai, from noodle dishes to the celebrated Japanese delicacy, fugu.
- Fitness Center
- Re-invigorate at the Hotel's spacious health club, with its state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training machines.
- Child Programs
- Special amenities, babysitting, children's menu, and special kid-friendly activities.
- Pets Allowed
- The hotel can accommodate a pet in the room provided that it weighs 15 pounds or less. All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the hotel premises.
- Pool Outdoor
- The Hotel's outdoor swimming pool, set amidst lush landscaping, offers a serene respite from the city. Guests can also unwind on chaises longues beside the relaxation pool near the open-air pool deck, where light snacks and beverages are served. For added convenience, the pool is equipped with telephones and wireless Internet access.
- Spa Facility
- Retreat to one of eight spa treatment rooms, including two spacious suites – Natrajasana and Vajrasana – that function as private spas, allowing for hours of uninterrupted escapism in Mumbai.
- Concierge can arrange for guests to enjoy golf at the members-only Willingdon Sports Club. The Club is situated in the heart of Mumbai and has an 18-hole golf course.
- Recommended Rooms
- Deluxe Sea View Rooms: Enjoy views of the Arabian Sea and abundant natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows in these large rooms.
Hotel AddressFour Seasons Hotel Mumbai
114 Dr. E. Moses Road
Mumbai, 400 018