The Four Seasons Mumbai is a luxurious hotel that can be found within the business and commercial neighborhood in Worli. The entire hotel is bright and airy, and every guest will feel welcome as soon as they enter the lobby doors. There are 202 guest rooms and suites within this elegant hotel and each one features luxury décor, floor to ceiling windows, and phenomenal views of either the city or the Arabian Sea. Since there are only eight rooms on every floor, guests are guaranteed to have plenty of space, as well as the privacy and tranquility that they desire.
Fitness lovers can spend time in the gym and fitness area before grabbing a drink from the juice bar and entering the steam room. The local yoga guru will take everyone through an invigorating, yet serene, class at scheduled times. Guests can also relax on the chaise lounges by the pool or venture over to the spa for a special treatment. Those who want a more luxurious spa experience will want to check out the two spacious spa suites, which are Natrajasana and Vajrasana. These private spa suites will allow anyone to spend hours being pampered without interruption.
The on-site restaurants allow guests to dine in casual, yet elegant, settings. And, every guest gets to choose their favorite meals from the extensive menu options.
Number of Bedrooms
£160 per night
- Pets Allowed
- Free Wifi
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Spa Facilities
- Stunning Views
- Golf Course
- Fine Dining
Highlights & Reviews
- Business Center
- 24-hour business services available daily.
- Fine Dining On Site
- Cafe Prato and Bar serves of Italian, Mediterranean and Indian cuisine amidst the high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. At San Qi, sample cuisine from across the Asian continent at this restaurant in Mumbai, from noodle dishes to the celebrated Japanese delicacy, fugu.
- Fitness Center
- Re-invigorate at the Hotel's spacious health club, with its state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training machines.
- Child Programs
- Special amenities, babysitting, children's menu, and special kid-friendly activities.
- Pets Allowed
- The hotel can accommodate a pet in the room provided that it weighs 15 pounds or less. All pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the hotel premises.
- Pool Outdoor
- The Hotel's outdoor swimming pool, set amidst lush landscaping, offers a serene respite from the city. Guests can also unwind on chaises longues beside the relaxation pool near the open-air pool deck, where light snacks and beverages are served. For added convenience, the pool is equipped with telephones and wireless Internet access.
- Spa Facility
- Retreat to one of eight spa treatment rooms, including two spacious suites – Natrajasana and Vajrasana – that function as private spas, allowing for hours of uninterrupted escapism in Mumbai.
- Concierge can arrange for guests to enjoy golf at the members-only Willingdon Sports Club. The Club is situated in the heart of Mumbai and has an 18-hole golf course.
- Recommended Rooms
- Deluxe Sea View Rooms: Enjoy views of the Arabian Sea and abundant natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows in these large rooms.
Hotel AddressFour Seasons Hotel Mumbai
114 Dr. E. Moses Road
Mumbai, 400 018