The elegant and luxurious Dar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah can be found down on the waterfront in Dubai and it is one of the three properties of the gorgeous Madinat Jumeirah Resort. All 283 guest rooms and suites have been carefully arranged to look like stunning Arabian summer courtyard houses, while being nestled amongst gardens and waterways at the same time. The result is a beautiful oasis that guests can thoroughly enjoy throughout their stay.
Every guest will love being welcomed into an area that features sun-filled solace and they will find that there is nothing better than wandering around the exotic grounds, as they see history intertwine with modern luxury.
Three on-site restaurants are perfect for those who do not want to go too far for a meal, yet they can choose from a total of forty-five restaurants, bars, and cafés that are scattered through the exclusive resort. This ensures that everyone can find exactly what they are craving for a meal without the need of going into the city.
Everyone will want to take advantage of the state-of-the-art fitness center at the Quay Health Club, as well as the large indoor swimming pool. Both spaces ensure that guests can keep their fitness routine in place during their time in Dubai.
Number of Bedrooms
£322 per night
- Free Wifi
- Fine Dining
- Beach Front
- Water Sports
- Hot Air Balloon
- Dessert Tours
Highlights & Reviews
- Disabled Access
- The resort is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Meeting Space
- The Hotel has a dedicated events team, to help cater for your every need.
- Fine Dining On Site
- Three world-class restaurants with enchanting terraces for al fresco dining. Two stylish bars and lounges overlooking the waterways and beautiful beach. 45 resort wide restaurants, cafes and bars offering an eclectic array of international cuisine.
- Fitness Center
- The Quay Health Club is located within Madinat Jumeirah, offering a state of the art Gymnasium and 25m indoor pool.
- Child Programs
- Children are more than welcome in the resort. The resort provides numerous dedicated children facilities and neighboring properties have a Sinbad's Kids Club accompanied by a host of supervised activities. A professional babysitting service is available at an additional charge and it is recommended to book this service at least 6 hours in advance. A dedicated Sinbad's Kids Club adjacent to the main pool area of Al Qasr is available. The Quay Healthclub also features a creche facility where parents can leave their children with complete peace of mind whilst they workout.
Hotel AddressDar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah
Al Sufouh Road
United Arab Emirates