The Corinthia Hotel London is a spectacular five-star hotel that can be found near Trafalgar Square and the River Thames. This is quite the prestigious area, which is why this hotel is highly sought-after by those traveling to London.
The lobbies are complete with high ceilings, and they give every guest a sneak preview of what they will find as they venture further into the hotel. There are 294 guest rooms, which have all been decorated to match the character of the hotel, which was constructed in 1885. Every room offers gorgeous views of the city, as well as state-of-the-art amenities and marble bathrooms.
The elegant restaurants offer the ultimate in cuisine and while the Northall serves extraordinary British cuisine, it is all about the Italian foods at Massimo Restaurant and Bar. Two on-site bars serve fine wines and a large assortment of freshly-made cocktails, which makes them both the perfect destination after a long day of exploring.
Guests will enjoy perusing the aisles at Harrods, which can be conveniently found within this hotel, as can a florist. The spa is the largest one in the city, which means that everyone should be able to find an available treatment time that works for them.
Number of Bedrooms
- Skyline Views
- Next to River Thames
- 5* Restaurants
- Luxury Spa
- Spa Facilities
- Theatre & Museums
- Fitness Facilities
- Fine Dining
- Business Centre
Highlights & Reviews
- Spa Facility
- Award-winning international spa company ESPA has partnered with the hotel to launch its flagship ESPA Life at Corinthia. Spanning 3300m2 and on four floors, this magnificent spa features 17 treatment rooms, a private spa suite, nail studio, indoor pool, vitality pool, amphitheatre sauna, ice fountain, marble heated lounges, private sleep pods, a state-of-the-art gym and Daniel Galvin hair salon. ESPA has enlisted exceptional therapists, naturopaths, acupuncturists, osteopaths and physiotherapists offering guests a new level of spa and wellness in a five-star luxury setting.
- Close to the River Thames and Charing Cross railway station, this was once the majestic 600-room Hôtel Métropole, which opened in 1885. Requisitioned by the Ministry of Defence for much of the last century, it is in walking distance of numerous attractions – Trafalgar Square, St James's Park, the South Bank, the Houses of Parliament. Stay here and London really is on your doorstep.
- Shamelessly opulent. This is a hotel that wants to impress – and it succeeds. Get ready for fabulous chandeliers, intriguing modern art, palatial public rooms, a Daniel Galvin hair salon, a mini-branch of Harrods – oh, and there's also a magnificent four-floor spa with ESPA treatments and dazzlingly indulgent relaxation areas.
- The 251 rooms, some with river views, are warm and welcoming with restful beige and olive tones backed up with dreamy Hypnos beds, Loewe TVs and Italian marble bathrooms – some face into an inner courtyard. There are also 43 sumptuous suites plus seven penthouses.
- There are two grand restaurants – the proudly British Northall and the colourfully Mediterranean Massimo - which are both enjoyable as much for their glamorous setting as for the food. The windowless Bassoon Bar serves high class cocktails accompanied by live music.
Hotel AddressCorinthia Hotel London
London, SW1A 2BD