The sanctuary paradise of Banana Island Resort can be found only twenty minutes from the bustling capital of Qatar. This resort can be found on a private island that can only be reached via a yacht ferry or helicopter.
There are 141 accommodations in all, and they include guest rooms, suites, pool villas, and even breathtaking over the water villas. Each one offers guests the chance to make memories with family and friends during a remarkable vacation. Everyone is encouraged to spend part of their time down on the private beach before diving into the lagoon pool or surfing the waves of the surf pool. There are plenty of other water sports to keep everyone busy too.
Guests will learn a lot as they have adventures of a lifetime at the Banana Island Resort. Everyone can spend time at the conservation reef, as they plant coral and see marine life, before heading out to snorkel and scuba dive. Those who are tired of the water can go bowling, watch a movie at the cinema, or play a round or two of golf.
Relaxation can be found at the wellness center and it includes holistic lifestyle programs. The on-site restaurant offers plenty of tantalizing menu choices, so every guest can have their taste buds woken up with exotic flavors.
Number of Bedrooms
£300 per night
- Free Wifi
- Private Island
- Water Sports
- Fine Dining
- Boat Tours
Highlights & Reviews
- Fine Dining On Site
- Savur menus that showcase the Middle East's coveted spices and exotic ingredients, as well as discerning world flavors that you won't find anywhere else. Sample the secrets of master chefs, and feel a soft sea breeze drift over the deck as you dine by the sea and under the stars.
- Fitness Center
- Create a well-rounded workout with a range of weights, cardio and functional training equipment, as well as Pilates, to suit all your fitness needs. Benefit from a motivating boost, with certified fitness professionals available for personal training upon request.
- Kids Club
- Discover a world of creativity, make new friends and enjoy a wide range of interactive games. From arts and crafts to sand castle building and so much more, the Cool Mint Children's Club also includes a games room, television and large selection of toys. An innovative and safe environment especially for teenagers, the Peppermint Teens’ Club is the perfect place to hang out and socialize. Youngsters can practice their virtual gaming skills on the Play Station, play air hockey and billiards, and also join our exciting theme nights.
- Outdoor Pool
- Choose the perfect setting for tranquility or family fun. Energize with laps at the 100 meter long pool. Children enjoy splashing good fun at the water slide pool in a dedicated fun area. Making relaxation a refreshing pleasure, pool butlers are on hand throughout the day to serve you tropical fresh juices, creative mocktails and cool towels. Surf lessons are available in the two lane surf pool.
- Spa Facility
- Discover a diverse treatment menu that captures Doha's ancient tribal roots, as well as a vibrant souk heritage of exotic sights, scents, sounds and touches.
- The professional diving center offers experiences to suit first timers, amateurs and expert divers, giving everyone the opportunity to delve into the dazzling underwater world. Certified divers who are a little out of practice, or those who wish to acquire a certificate, can sign up for PADI certified courses. Snorkeling also available.
Hotel AddressBanana Island Resort