With exquisitely styled and lavishly appointed accommodations, The St. Regis Mumbai is renowned among 5 star hotels in Mumbai for its unique sense of refined luxury. Each of the 395 guest rooms, including 27 suites, offer modern day comforts like WiFi coupled with classic decor and sweeping views of the cityscape or the Arabian Sea. The grand lobby’s striking interior warmly welcomes guests with old-world charm accentuated by contemporary artwork. Corporate travelers will appreciate the hotel’s state-of-the-art business center.
The dedicated Wellness Floor houses the Iridium Spa, known for its award-winning therapists and signature treatments; the salon; an infinity pool that overlooks the city; and a fitness center with modern equipment.While in residence, all guests enjoy discreet signature St. Regis Butler Service, 24 hours a day. The rooms feature 300 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets, a marble swept bathroom with separate rainforest shower and bath, a 40-inch LED television, and a fully stocked refreshment center. For the business traveler, each guest room offers an Executive Writing Desk with a convenient media hub—a single panel to plug and play; connect electronic devices to the television, an Internet LAN cable, and two power outlets.
Number of Bedrooms
£220 per night
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop Pool
- Rooftop Bar
- Airport Shuttle
- City Views
- Local tours
- Cultural Activities
- Authentic Local Dining
- Spa Facilities
Highlights & Reviews
- Fine Dining On Site
- Inspired by the city's vibrancy, the Hotel puts forth indulgent regional and international flavors – from Seven Kitchens, the effervescent all-day diner, to By the Mekong, a culinary journey through China, Thailand and Vietnam, and Yuuka, the award-winning Modern Japanese restaurant.
- Gym & Fitness
- The 24-hour Athletic Club houses state-of-the-art cardiovascular, circuit training and free-weights equipment complete with TV screens and iPod docking stations. A locker room, steam, sauna, and whirlpool facilities give guests the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Personal trainers are available.
- Outdoor Pool
- The outdoor infinity pool has a lounge area, a deck with private cabanas and a pool bar.
- Spa Facility
- Iridium Spa reflects the signature St. Regis refinement and unrivaled attention to detail. The Spa houses 9 serene therapy rooms, including a luxurious Couple's Suite, with internationally trained therapists and custom-blended elixirs to offer a bespoke transformative experience.
- Adjacent to the hotel is the Palladium mall, the city's most luxurious shopping address and home to the finest brands, upscale boutiques, and restaurants and bars.
- Theatre Museums
- Prince of Wales Museum and Asiatic Library. Rising from a 111 year old textile mill land, The St. Regis Mumbai's location is set apart by an unparalleled heritage of weaving, grandiose and legacy. Within a short drive, guests can explore: Worli, Mahalaxmi Racecourse, Haji Ali’s Tomb, the Kohinoor Sports Complex, Gateway of India, and Prince of Wales Museum. Guests who are visiting for business will find the hotel minutes from the Bombay Stock Exchange and the Bandra Kurla Complex.
Hotel AddressThe St. Regis Mumbai
462, Senapati Bapat Marg