Home » Six Senses Zil Pasyon
Surrounded by the Indian Ocean 30 nautical miles from the Seychelles International Airport, the secluded island all-villa retreat has a rock-edged pool, beaches, spa, chef’s kitchen, cinema, cooking classes, children’s activities, and water sports. Guests arrive via the property’s helipad or boat.
Tucked away on the private island of Félicité, the Six Senses Zil Pasyon consists of contemporary villas designed to offer premium comforts and sea views. Situated on one of the satellite islands of La Digue, the property is the only resort on the island.
Drawing from the diverse heritage of the island with African, Chinese, French, English, and Indian influences, there are several gourmet dining options on-site. Guests can choose from an eclectic mix of dining options serving produce from the resort’s on-site organic garden and nearby islands.Opening in January 2017, the Six Senses Spa Zil Pasyon offers an oceanfront location, elevated saltwater pool with sundeck, and yoga and meditation pavilions. Offering an extensive menu of signature treatments combined with integrated wellness programs, there are five double treatment villas.Guests can reach the property via the resort’s own jetty helipad or a boat trip from the nearby La Digue and Praslin islands.A variety of water sports activities are available including diving, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, and island-hopping boat trips.
Number of Bedrooms
£1900 per night
- Fine Dining
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Children's Programmes
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Water sport facilities (on site)
Highlights & Reviews
- Fine Dining On Site
- Chef's Kitchen with interactive experience for up to 6 guests.
- Child Programs
- Trouloulou Kid's Villa with activities for guests ages 4 to 12
- Pool Outdoor
- Rock-edge outdoor main pool, and private pools within villas.
- Spa Facility
- Six Senses Spa Zil Pasyon has oceanfront location, elevated saltwater pool, sundeck, yoga, meditation pavilions and 5 treatment villas.
- 3 sandy beaches with pristine waters and surroundings
- Biking Touring
- Guests can be transported to La Digue, to explore the smallest of 3 inhabited islands.
- Ecological Tourism
- Guided tours of Vallée de Mai, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the heart of Praslin National Park.
- 18-hole championship course on the neighboring island of Praslin.
Hotel AddressSix Senses Zil Pasyon
P.O. Box 696
Bois De Rose Avenue
Victoria, Mahé, 3166-1