From across the continents of Europe and Asia, the legend of Raffles now extends to the enchanting islands of the Seychelles, cradled at the heart of the Indian Ocean. Raffles Praslin Seychelles presents an all-villa Seychelles luxury resort nestled within the stunning island of Praslin that was once declared the rediscovered Garden of Eden. This Seychelles hotel seeks to present guests with an escape where warm native Seychellois hospitality is infused with the enchanting touch of Raffles.Taste the exotic flavours of the breezy Curieuse Restaurant, the traditional cuisine and Mediterranean delights of Losean.
Enjoy lazy evening siestas on the Danzil Lounge Bar or the Takamaka Terrace Lounge while sipping a signature Raffles cocktail or classic wine.Only a fifteen minute flight away from the Mahé International Airport of the island’s capital Victoria, this Seychelles resort opens a portal into a myriad of adventures. Surrender to the sun-kissed allure of Anse Tamaka’s powdered sands, on to which spill the eighty-six spacious villas fashioned to assure lavish comfort. These private abodes offer a choice of whispering, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills threaded with roaring waterfalls and tinkling streams. Be immersed in the relaxing therapies of the exclusive Raffles Spa, which coupled with the soothing embrace of unsullied nature, rejuvenate both body and spirit.
Number of Bedrooms
£1200 per night
- Free WiFi
- Airport Shuttles
- Spa Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Outdoor Pools
- Evening Enterntainment
- Kid's Club
- Water Sports
- Biking (Free)
Highlights & Reviews
- Fine Dining On Site
- he restaurants and bars at Raffles Praslin offers a selection of cuisine, ranging from International and Creole specialties, as well as an impressive collection of wines, liquors and cocktail concoctions to satiate the palates of the discerning guests.
- Fitness Center
- Adjacent to the Raffles Spa is a world-class gymnasium with state-of-the-art equipment, for the exclusive use of residents only. Artfully designed with the quest towards health and fitness in mind, the gymnasium is the ultimate space for a good workout regime. A bright and airy Movement Pavilion sets the stage for a personal Yoga or Pilates session with the in-house instructor.
- Child Programs
- To ensure that children are well-taken care of at Raffles Praslin, the resort offers a comprehensive programme tailored for toddlers, children and teens. The dedicated recreation team of The Sugar Palm Club seeks to delight the young ones with daily games and activities on the resort premise or off-site.
- Spa Facility
- Combining time-honored traditions and modern day technology to nurture the mind, body and soul, Raffles Spa is the perfect retreat for your escape from hustle and bustle of life.
- The beaches on the islands of Seychelles are known as one of the world’s greatest treasures ever. Anse Takamaka, where Raffles Praslin Seychelles is located at, is blessed with white sandy beaches amidst a stunning backdrop of granite rock boulders.
- Set sail on a sunset cruise onboard a chartered yatcht on the boundless azure Indian Ocean or take in the beauty of the islands from a bird's eye view on a private helicopter. A desired journey can be personalised, just the way you wish to enjoy it.
Hotel AddressRaffles Praslin Seychelles