This ‘Palace’ hotel (a notch up from five-star) drips with luxury on one of Paris’ most fashionable streets, close to the Champs Elysees. Expect opulent interiors, a Dior spa and an Alain Ducasse Michelin-starred restaurant.
On the prestigious Avenue Montaigne, with views of the Eiffel Tower, this luxury 5-star hotel features a Dior Institute spa, 5 restaurants, a cocktail bar and a seasonal ice-skating rink. It offers elegant accommodation with marble bathrooms, a 5-minute walk from Avenue Champs Elysées. WiFi access is complimentary and access to the spa is free of charge.
A plasma screen TV with over 200 on-demand movies features in all of the rooms and suites at Hôtel Plaza Athénée Paris. Guests can choose from 80 drinks for the personalised minibar and 5 pillow types for a good night’s sleep. All guests have free access to the spa.
Cuisine at Hôtel Plaza includes an American breakfast, gastronomic French dishes, Japanese specialties and a summer menu. The hotel’s restaurants’ are supervised by the Michelin Star chef Alain Ducasse.
Number of Bedrooms
- Dorchester Collection Hotel
- 5* Luxury
- Fine Dining
- Pets Allowed
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Facilities
Highlights & Reviews
- The Classic Eiffel Suites are apartments typical of the 19th-century Paris of Baron Haussmann, with a style that is decidedly haute couture. They provide a magnificent view of the majestic Iron Lady. It is a unique, almost hypnotic sight.
- A chic hotel on the Avenue Montaigne, one of the most prestigious haute couture addresses with big name stores (Armani, Dior, Chanel, Vuitton) in close proximity. This is one of the city’s eight officially-designated “palace” hotels (a level up from five-star), it’s a five to 10- minute walk to the Avenue des Champs Élysées and the Grand Palais.
- The grand reception, with brushed oak desks, has showy flower arrangements in silver cones mounted on pillars circling a mosaic marble floor. The ground-floor Alain Ducasse restaurant has silver banquettes, a wall cabinet of the chef’s culinary equipment and shimmering crystal-drop chandeliers. It overlooks a courtyard restaurant which transforms into a winter skating rink in winter. A Dior spa has six treatment rooms and the haute couture theme is reflected in the blue fabric which swathes the ceiling of Le Bar Onirique. Well-heeled guests are a mix of European and Middle Eastern, tourists and business people.
- Five different restaurants are available at the hotel including the Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athenee 3 Michelin star restaurant.
- With its combination of innovation, elegance and sensory emotion, Dior Institute provides an exceptionally relaxing yet revitalizing break. Here, in timeless surroundings, the main aim is to recreate your youth using an exclusive holistic approach based on the very best treatments and techniques to achieve perfection.
Hotel AddressHotel Plaza Athenee
25 Avenue De Montaigne