Dar Al Masyaf is one of the three properties of Madinat Jumeirah Resort. It is where guests are welcomed into sun-drenched solace, and rooms and suites are arranged in the style of exquisite Arabian summer courtyard houses. Madinat Jumeirah, The Arabian Resort is located on the waterfront in Dubai. Representing the premium accommodation within a Resort of magnificent qualities and nestled within the waterways and gardens – Dar Al Masyaf buildings are havens of seclusion interwoven with splendid irregularity into the world’s most inspired destination.
Literally translated, Dar Al Masyaf means summer houses. Authentically recreated, they are designed to provide sun-drenched spaciousness in the style of elegant residential retreats.
Madinat Jumeirah translates into the “City of Jumeirah,” so named because of the sheer variety of this magnificent Resort, located in the heart of fashionable Jumeirah. The concept is one of “old Arabia” in a totally luxurious context. This combination of authentic Arabian themes has created a destination of unique qualities and outstanding beauty.
Madinat Jumeirah is a city of contrasts – from the sublimely relaxing to the vibrant and exotic. A place of meandering waterways and wide open sea-scapes, it is a luxurious oasis in which to relax, experience and interact. The Resort is a recreation of old Arabia and a place where historic beauty meets new-fashioned luxury.
Number of Bedrooms
£322 per night
- Free Wifi
- Fine Dining
- Beach Front
- Water Sports
- Hot Air Balloon
- Dessert Tours
Highlights & Reviews
- Disabled Access
- The resort is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Meeting Space
- The Hotel has a dedicated events team, to help cater for your every need.
- Fine Dining On Site
- Three world-class restaurants with enchanting terraces for al fresco dining. Two stylish bars and lounges overlooking the waterways and beautiful beach. 45 resort wide restaurants, cafes and bars offering an eclectic array of international cuisine.
- Fitness Center
- The Quay Health Club is located within Madinat Jumeirah, offering a state of the art Gymnasium and 25m indoor pool.
- Child Programs
- Children are more than welcome in the resort. The resort provides numerous dedicated children facilities and neighboring properties have a Sinbad's Kids Club accompanied by a host of supervised activities. A professional babysitting service is available at an additional charge and it is recommended to book this service at least 6 hours in advance. A dedicated Sinbad's Kids Club adjacent to the main pool area of Al Qasr is available. The Quay Healthclub also features a creche facility where parents can leave their children with complete peace of mind whilst they workout.
Hotel AddressDar Al Masyaf at Madinat Jumeirah
Al Sufouh Road
United Arab Emirates