The five-star Corinthia continues to be a big success and draws a lively crowd to its grand bars, restaurants and event spaces. It has an ESPA spa and two fine-dining restaurants, as well as a great location near Trafalgar Square and the River Thames.
The luxurious Corinthia Hotel is located in one of London’s most prestigious areas, moments from Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. It boasts elegant restaurants, 2 bars, a florist, London’s largest spa and the world’s first hotel concession for Harrods.
Spacious, air-conditioned rooms have luxurious décor blending the hotel’s 1885 character with state-of-the-art amenities. With city views, an iPod docking station, an LCD TV and free Wi-Fi in each room, luxury bathrooms have marble finish.
With inspiration from world-class designers, the hotel’s beautiful lobbies and high ceilings greet guests on arrival. A choice of 2 bars offer freshly-made cocktails and a range of fine wines.
The Northall serves a menu offering the best of seasonal British cuisine in sophisticated surroundings. Modern Italian cuisine and home-made pastas are on offer in the vibrant Massimo Restaurant and Bar.
Westminster Borough is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, parks and history.
Number of Bedrooms
- Skyline Views
- Next to River Thames
- 5* Restaurants
- Luxury Spa
- Spa Facilities
- Theatre & Museums
- Fitness Facilities
- Fine Dining
- Business Centre
Highlights & Reviews
- Spa Facility
- Award-winning international spa company ESPA has partnered with the hotel to launch its flagship ESPA Life at Corinthia. Spanning 3300m2 and on four floors, this magnificent spa features 17 treatment rooms, a private spa suite, nail studio, indoor pool, vitality pool, amphitheatre sauna, ice fountain, marble heated lounges, private sleep pods, a state-of-the-art gym and Daniel Galvin hair salon. ESPA has enlisted exceptional therapists, naturopaths, acupuncturists, osteopaths and physiotherapists offering guests a new level of spa and wellness in a five-star luxury setting.
- Close to the River Thames and Charing Cross railway station, this was once the majestic 600-room Hôtel Métropole, which opened in 1885. Requisitioned by the Ministry of Defence for much of the last century, it is in walking distance of numerous attractions – Trafalgar Square, St James's Park, the South Bank, the Houses of Parliament. Stay here and London really is on your doorstep.
- Shamelessly opulent. This is a hotel that wants to impress – and it succeeds. Get ready for fabulous chandeliers, intriguing modern art, palatial public rooms, a Daniel Galvin hair salon, a mini-branch of Harrods – oh, and there's also a magnificent four-floor spa with ESPA treatments and dazzlingly indulgent relaxation areas.
- The 251 rooms, some with river views, are warm and welcoming with restful beige and olive tones backed up with dreamy Hypnos beds, Loewe TVs and Italian marble bathrooms – some face into an inner courtyard. There are also 43 sumptuous suites plus seven penthouses.
- There are two grand restaurants – the proudly British Northall and the colourfully Mediterranean Massimo - which are both enjoyable as much for their glamorous setting as for the food. The windowless Bassoon Bar serves high class cocktails accompanied by live music.
Hotel AddressCorinthia Hotel London
London, SW1A 2BD